[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The cloud gods blinked!

Kim, I think those Cloud Gods didn't blink, so much as they were busy looking
elsewhere - namely, the Northeast. :) Congratulations on getting in a full
period for the peak night - and also several nights leading up to it!

As for those of us less fortunate last night (like me), we need to keep in mind
that data obtained during the nights BEFORE and AFTER the maximum is just as
valuable - sometimes more so - than reporting the peak-night show.

So if it's clear, get out and record these next few nights, folks!

Lew Gramer, (hydro)meteor observer