[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Liverpool, UK

Unfortunately, it was fairly cloudy in Liverpool last night
but there were some breaks in the cloud after midnight.  I
saw three bright Gem meteors within the space of about 1-2
minutes at around about 1.45am (UT), just after I was
bit by a cat ! the magnitude was much brighter than any of
the visible stars, and I was viewing from the street
outside my house where there is considerable light
polution, so I guess they were fireballs ?

	Shane

Shane D Johnson
Department of Psychology
Eleanor Rathbone Building