[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Geminids mini storm from MBK 13/14.12.1999

> never! LM reaching 7.34. I have never observed at
> such LM! It was great!

How did you get to such precision of finding the
limiting magnitude? Anyway, I believe it's impossible
of viewing over 6.5 magnitude, which is the top limit
of human eyes.

> You cant imagine how many meteors of magnitud 5.5
> and 6 beceme visibal at
> this LM! As the radiant moved higher the geminid
> activity was biger and
> biger reachig even 10 metors per minut, but not many
> bright geminids were
> there! Ofcourse we saw 9 bolids, but the brightest
> was a -6 (i saw only a

Very interesting. 10 meteors per minute.

=====
Asaf Shtull-Trauring, Amateur Astronomer
http://www.maxnm.com/asaf/

The Astronomer Mailing List:
http://www.maxnm.com/asaf/astro/