[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) (but...ah,yes)Thank you,one and all...

Bruce Musson,et al,
    Ever the optimist and always aware that new information provides us
all
opportunities to re-examine what we take for "fact", I believe there is
a meteorite waiting to be subjected to a radiometric test that will
close a gap in the "rock record"and not unlike the re-examination of the
Burgess Shale
 lead us on to yet another surprize in the ever expanding universe.

 BUT for this moment ....

    I think that "400 billion years" was indeed a "typo-error"
and I appreciate the pleasent suggestion to look at the "key "board
not the rock-record more carefully......My intended date was 40 billion
years.
thanks much..Bruce.
Eliz.B.