[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Lunar eclipse wipeout.

Phenomenal. Beautiful reddish copper colouring !!
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
10 degrees Fahrenheit
Windchill factor made it much lower.
Sitting at the door of my garage with my telescope and a heater blowing on
my feet (the heater couldn't warm it up enough to thaw my toes).
Still much too cold, but crystal clear. Had to keep retreating inside.
This was the only celestial phenomena in about a year that the weather has
cleared up for me.

Bruce
Computer Hardware Analyst - IS/Field Services
* email:	bruce_musson@dofascodot ca
* tel: 		(905)548-7200 x2388
*  fax:		(905)548-4960