[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: A Perfect Evening.

Robert & All,

I did go to the local mountains this morning. There was actually no wind
down this way before sunrise.

Yes I feel that we could have seen the Gegenshein from Joshua Tree had
not there been cirrus clouds.

Down here it usually takes a deep marine layer blocking the lights from
San Diego for me to see the Gegenshein and zodical band but last night
was an exception. Too bad the activity was so few and far between :(

Bob