[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: To Promote or Keep Mum

Well Paul and Everyone,

Perhaps I have been on the receiving end of the data too long. This
suggestion was given in the hope that it would make life easier for
those who sift through the data. Without knowledge of the radiant it
would be much easier for us to determine if an observer has actually
seen activity or not. I guess that we are just getting lazy!

Bob