[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Monthly 'meteorobs' Mail Index

Robert Lunsford <lunro.imo.usa@home.com> asked me privately:

>Unfortunately visiting the Monthly 'meteorobs' Mail Index only presented
>the first half of the year and the entries for April, May and June all
>repeat March's messages. If there is any way you could post the August
>messages I would be very appreciative.

Bob, my ISP has changed their rules so that it's essentially impossible for
me to keep my own archive updated regularly right now. As a result, I often direct inquiries to the other two archives of 'meteorobs'. Both of these are
complete at least back to early 1997, and both are efficiently searchable:

    http://www.egroups.com/list/meteorobs

    http://www.astroarchive.com

Clear skies!
Lew