[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: OT Re: (meteorobs) what does a meteorite look like?

At the risk of incurring Lew's vengeful wrath, I once had a geology professor in
college that would have us identify rocks in the field on occasion.  One time he
kept repeating, "That's a nice rock there, what is it?  It's a nice rock, what is
it?"

It was a gneiss rock.

Kim.