[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: New & Improved Pages on the 'meteorobs' Web site!

Lew,

Very nice job on the updated meteorobs site. You must have spent quite
some time updating these pages. It was time well spent! It is a good
compliment to the NAMN and AMS sites with lots of easily viewed and
important information. Your new information on telescopic observing was
well done too. Having telescopic plotting maps available right from the
site is an added bonus.

I would encourage everyone to bookmark the meteorobs page at:

http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/

Clear Skies!

Robert Lunsford