[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) most memorable

In later 60's while watching the Perseids in Providence, RI, I saw bright
green spec coming out the radiant. It expanded (like a Klingnon fireball
weapon in star trek) got about 1/2 to 3/4 size if the moon and fizzled out.
It was stationary green fireball about
 -5 . While I have seen thousands of meteors that one is more distinct and
stands out - the color, being stationary and non like I have ever seen.

Dr. Eric Flescher (KCStarguy@aol.com)
webmaster Eric's Black Sun Eclipse website -
http://members.aol.com/kcstarguy/blacksun/eclipse.htm -editor- Black Sun
eclipse newsletter (eclipse and astronomy news) to subscribe send email to
blacksunnews-subscribe@egroups.com Eclipse Train Land cruise June 2001-
Host/presenter-  http://mayhugh.com/train/train.htm