[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Daytime Meteor

Hi all,
   This A.M. the TV news broadcast an interview with local folks from the
Salladasburg, PA area.  The report mentioned scorched corn and so forth.  My
"fraud antenna" picked up the possibility of rural hucksters trying to bring
tourists to out-in-the-middle-of-nowhere Pennsylvania.  I understand that
real meteorites land with less than corn scorching temperatures (cool is
what I actually heard).  Bob's report mentioned men "watching deer".
Perhaps these same guys torched the shrubbery?
  Developments will be fascinating to watch!
  Rich