Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 22:33:17 -0500
To: meteorobs@atmob.org
From: sassi <sassi@mergetel.com/mergetel.com>
Subject: july 23/01

I was wondering if you could tell me where to get information on something
I saw tonight while at my daughter's ball game, approx. 6:30pm, July 23.

A huge fireball went across the sky, to my southeast... I live in southern
ontario.

Thank you for any help you may give.
Deanna.

------- End of Forwarded Message