[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Perseid Report Delay/Questions

August 16, 2001

Greetings Meteor Enthusiasts!

I apologize for not sending you all my Perseid report
yet for the night of August 11/12.   I have been busy,
but do hope to get it to you all real soon, hopefully
tomorrow.  To help me to do that though, I wonder if I
could have a question answered.   Although I am pretty
certain that I did indeed see some Perseids on that
night, I have doubts.  How certain should I be in
concluding whether or not a meteor is associated with
a meteor shower and/or what is the best way in
determining such an association?

My e-mail is marktfoxvdb@yahoo.com  or
unclefireballmtf@yahoo.com

Bright trains!