[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) September 11-15 Radiant in Taurus

  I have looked in the meteorobs archive, and it was 1996, not 1995 that
activity from around 06+20 was first seen by Bob Lunsford. It sounds like
activity from this area was seen again by Steve Omeara this year. It could
be that the radiant is periodic, like the Alpha Triangulids seem to be. We
should keep an eye on this area every year to try to determine a period. As
far as I know, this is only the second year that significant activity has
been seen from this putative radiant in Tauris around September 11-15.

GWG