[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Great Show

Great show
Far West Texas had clear skies and meteors far greater
than I could have hope for.Some times I was seeing as
many as 6 meteors come in side by side at a time.Also
other minor showes were putting on nice displays with
some running upstream to the Leonids.Every direction
you look you could see multiple evens taking
place.Myself I believe that the leonids did reach
storm levels and I was amazed at the length of the
peak.
Good viewing
Thomas Dorman
Far West Texas Sky Watcher