[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Finally a Leo 2001 report from a Pacific island!

Just to clarify, Daniel, Malcolm Currie (who is on a Pacific Island known as
Hawai'i) actually submitted a wonderful report from the LEO peak night to our
list - DURING the LEO peak night. :)

Of course, Hawai'i does not qualify as the Western Pacific, but Malcolm did
manage to have at least a glimmer of BOTH stream complexes, from what I recall.
In fact, his report was instrumental in alerting me in Xinglong, China as to
what was coming my way. Thank you again, Malcolm.

Lew

Follow-Ups: References: