[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonids 2002???

In a message dated 4/24/02 10:57:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, johnk@dmv.com
writes:

<< Who is "they?"  I can't recall a single updated prediction or notice of a
 prediction for 2002 (since the 2001 Leonids) appearing on METEOROBS.

My previous message concerning activity in 2002 is based primarily on the
work of David Asher and Rob McNaught, although somewhat similar predictions
were issued by Esko Lyytinen and Tom Van Flandern.  I should point out that
all these forecasts were made prior to the 2001 displays . . . and indeed are
likely to be refined/retooled in the coming weeks and months.

-- joe rao