[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) A powerful fireball event in Siberia - Tunguska again, no...

----- Original Message -----
From: Norman Davis <wb6shi@arrldot net>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 6:21 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) A powerful fireball event in Siberia

> another tunguska?
>
> Not showing up as quake...

____________________

Hello Andrei,

I got your e-mails. Very strange report of a fact plenty of details. All
seem to be a fireball. Since the article  provided datae having evidences of
some fire on  flours and witnesses, is there a possibility to localize some
remaining of the meteorite(?).

I'm also expecting for good probabilities to identify kind of  elements,
since the phenomenon is recent.

Clear Skies,

Marco Valois

Follow-Ups: References: