[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fireball? sighting, Nottinghamshire UK, 06 Oct 2002 05:55 Local

NOTE: Dennis is not a current 'meteorobs' reader.
If you reply to this message, please be sure that
you MANUALLY put 'dennis.g.murden@ntlworld.com'
in the "Cc:" line of your reply...

Dennis, here is a news item which probably relates
to what you saw, posted by one of our readers:
  http://news.bbc.codot uk/1/hi/england/2303349.stm

We recommend that you fill out an online report
form about what you saw, as soon as possible so
that all details will be clear in your mind:
  http://www.imodot net/fireball/report.html

Clear skies!

Lew Gramer, IMO, NAMN, Webb Society, ATMoB, NSAAC
owner-meteorobs@atmob.org
owner-netastrocatalog@atmob.org
owner-nsaac@nsaac.org
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org