[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Draconids

Robin, thanks for your report! You are showing a
keen interest and great diligence in watching for
one or more hours on each of those nights. I had
a curious question: how many other (non-Draconid)
meteors did you happen to observe in your vigils?
This "non-shower count" can be very helpful when
trying to compare observers' results.

Clear skies, and thanks again for the post!

Lew Gramer (GRALE)

Follow-Ups: References: