[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonid storm in Iberia ? - Yes, there is

----- Original Message -----
From: ccmlt <ccmlt@wanadoo.fr>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 1:49 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) Leonid storm in Iberia ?

> Dear friends,
>
>  We are planning our LEO 2002 observations somewhere in Spain, preferably
in
>  Sierra Nevada or in east Portugal in Serra da Estrella (1990 m above sea
>  level) or even near Madrid (Sierra de Gredo), depending on the weather.
Our
>  team is about 5 to 8 people coming from France. Is there some of you
>  planning such a trip ? It could be usefull to add our effort, and nice to
>  meet each other and to share this moment.
>  Any spanish/portuguese observers here ?
>
>  Christophe
>

> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Hi Christophe,

I congratulate you and your team for your efforts in going to Spain and/or
Portugal. Good hunting. You asked about if there is any Spanish?Portuguese
here (in the list)?

Possibly yes...Brazilian sure. But I'm not planning to go too far for
Leonids this year. Expecting good results, I wish for you and for you
team -,the best.

Clear Skies,

Marco Valois