[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) What was Radiant in Ursa Major?

Unlike all the other Leonids since 1998, In 2 1/2 hours of observing  I saw 4
sporadics all with the same radiant, centered almost exactly in the Ursa Major
IMO Limiting Magnitude checking "box". All OBVIOUSLY not Leonids, but all with
similar velocity and color to Leonids.  Clearly not Alpha-Moncerotids, Taurids,
etc.

What the heck was that? What was that North Apex business people were talking
about earlier?

John Kempasky

Follow-Ups: References: