[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) What was Radiant in Ursa Major?

Northern Apex, John. A rogue meteor shower which has been observed and
reported upon for years but which the IMO will not recognize as such.
Instead, it insists on observers reporting NA events as "sporadics". I
recorded about half dozen "sporadics" this year on my all sky camera system,
many of which were above -10 and one of which was a -13.1. Just FYI.
Regards,
Jim Gamble
El Paso, Tx Station-Sandia Meteor Detection Network
All Sky Camera System
31.47N 106.18W
gamble@peoplepc.com
http://www.geocities.com/desert_lights