[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteor observing real-time "chat" - Thursday, 16:00 UT (12 noon EDT, 5pm Western Europe)

Hello, fellow 'meteorobs' readers!

We have set up a new Internet Relay Chat "channel" for
meteor observing, on KreyNet. To chat in real time with
your fellow observers worldwide, just do the following:

  1) Install some IRC freeware (e.g., http://mirc.com)

  2) Use your new IRC software to connect to irc.kreydot net

  3) Join the #meteorobs "channel":
      /join #meteorobs

I propose we schedule a trial "online meeting" on this
new IRC channel, for tomorrow, Thursday, 12 noon North
America Eastern Daylight Time, 5pm Western Europe time.

(Apologies to our Asian readers for the inconvenient
time: if we set up regular schedules for these chats,
we will be sure to include times convenient for you!)

We hope to see some of you there!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org>
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org