[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Is it a hoax?

Hi all
I apologise if my possibly mischievous posting caused any confusion or
distress to anybody, that wasnt my intention, but april 1st is to far away
to sit on that one.
 I wouldn't normally dream of posting something like that on this list, but
i was laughing so hard i accidentally hit send. ;-)
I personally am fed up with people asking me (when they find out i am
interested in astronomy/skywatching) wether i think that the moonlanding was
a hoax. This appears the perfect antidote.

Cheers
Kearn

Follow-Ups: References: