[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) GEM Observations East GA 12-14/15-2003

Kim,

I had an enjoyable and memorable 2 hours of teff,
>seeing 28 GEM's the first hour and 22 the second, a total of 58 meteors
>with
>the eight SPO's thrown in.

Great report and well done!  There is, however, one bad thing about our
two-station project:  when you are clear and I am not, I now know exactly
what I missed... (wink).

Regards, Paul in (still cloudy) North Florida.. and they call this the
Sunshine State???

Take advantage of our best MSN Dial-up offer of the year — six months
@$9.95/month. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup