[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) Observations wanted: NGC 6991

Well, I guess that I did manage to pick it out, Steve.  I saw a faint glow
just east of the mag 5.7 star shown on Uranometria at 127x.  It was in the
right location, but only looked like 4 or 5 stars to me.  The catalogs list
12 stars for the cluster and in a larger area than what I saw appeared.
I'll have to give it another shot when the skies are a bit better.

Thanks for the info.

Eric Greene
Erg@america.net
The Unofficial C-8 Home Page