[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (IAAC) Nebulosity in The Pleiades

Sounds like you saw the nebulosity to me, Paul.  You did exactly what I do
when looking for it, but not sure if it's haze or nebulosity - turn the
scope to other stars (the brighter the better) and see if they are hazy as
well.  I find the M45 nebula to be an easy object with my C-8 on most
nights.. especially the area near Merope.

Eric Greene
Erg@america.net
The Unofficial C-8 Home Page
http://www.america.net/~erg