[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Walter Lunar Ray - I know it's not deep-sky

Note regarding "non-deep-sky" stuff on IAAC: Actually, ANY observing topic from
our readers is welcome on the list... It's only on the 'netastrocatalog' archive
part of the list that we maintain a "deep-sky only" rule. :)

Of course, this is subject to the will of our readers: if y'all would rather NOT
see announcements of "near sky" phenomena on here, just let ME know personally!
(After all, I mention meteor stuff on here from time to time myself...)

Mean time, clear skies and good seeing to all!
Lew