[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M39, Epsilon Lyrae, Delta Lyrae, M57(unsuccessful), the Coathanger, Deneb, NGC 7000 (North American Nebula) (unsuccessful) - Inst: 10x50 binoculars

Penny Fischer schrieb:
> Jens
>

> I've seen both M27 and M57 using unfiltered 10 X 50's. The trick is, as Dave
> says, you need nice and dark skies. The other trick is that your eyes  need
> to be completely dark-adapted.
>
> Penny

Hi Penny!

Yes, itīs posible to see all Messier Objects in a 10x50 under dark skies (except
M 91).
I just want say that it is very impressive to use 2" Eyepiece- Filters as
objective Filters :-)

Always clear& dark skies, Jens