[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: M39, Epsilon Lyrae, Delta Lyrae, M57(unsuccessful), the Coathanger, Deneb, NGC 7000 (North American Nebula) (unsuccessful) - Inst: 10x50 binoculars

And Dave wrote:
> Doing M57 with 10x50's is pretty impressive.  I have been able to log it
> with my Celestron 20x80's (unfiltered) from a fairly dark site.

Guys, these BOTH sound like impressive observations - so how come we have
not had the privilege of reading these logs on the IAAC yet?? ;>

Lew

Follow-Ups: References: