[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (IAAC) Obj: NGC 6231, Tr 24, Cr 316 (Sco Lizard, Sco Table, Sco Jewel Box) - Inst: 7x50 handheld binoculars

> NOTE that there have been several previous logs of objects
> centered in this region (although none with richest field).
> William Schart calls the area the "Scorpius Jewel Box":

The group was in the first Small Scope Sampler column I wrote for Sky & Tel
as a naked-eye object known as the False Comet.  I and others were asked to
write an article for a possible new column, and that's the one that got me
the job!

Clear skies,  Sue

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at:

Follow-Ups: References: