[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(IAAC) Fwd Re: Site with over 200 deep-sky sketches: http://visualdeepsky.org/BenjiSketches.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Benji [mailto:bmauclaire@underlands.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 7:59 PM
To: Lewis J. Gramer
Cc: netastrocatalog-announce@visualdeepsky.org
Subject: Re: Site with over 200 deep-sky sketches:
http://visualdeepsky.org/BenjiSketches.html

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 18:33:48 -0500
"Lewis J. Gramer" <lew@upstream.net> wrote:
> Because the sketches on this site are so comprehensive
> (and so well done), I took the liberty of preparing a
> small index (in English) on the visualdeepsky Website:
>  http://www.visualdeepsky.org/BenjiSketches.html

Very nice idea. The navigation is easier now :)
Thanks you.

> NOTE: I could find Benji's email address nowhere on the
> public Internet - nor is he a member of IAAC (yet!). So
> if you would like to contact him about these sketches or
> his observations, please just email me.

I added my email adress on the bottom of the main page.

Best regards,

Benjamin.

If it's green or it wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry.
If it doesn't work, it's physics. If it's stubborn, it's a win-pc.
Informatique et enseignement : http://www.science.physique.free.fr/softs
````` This message was made on a Linux Debian raid0 station '''''''

To stop receiving all 'netastrocatalog' lists, use the Web form at: