[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Technology Advantage

Andy Bacchi writes:
>It isn't too difficult to imagine that most, or all, observers will carry a
>laptop computer into the feild someday.  The recording of all the parameters
>will be done in a few short mouse cliks.

Thanks for the vision of the future, Andy. I agree, although GOD FORBID we're
still carrying around plastic pizza boxes with track-ball pointing mechanisms
when that day comes! :> Here's hoping Bill Gates develops a sudden passion for
Eastern philosophy, and innovation finally returns to the computer industry!!

Humbly,
Lew

PS: Pardon my ignorance, but what's an "IMAP desktop mailer"?

Follow-Ups: References: