[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Namn guide

Hi Everyone!!

I have just completed reading the first 4 chapters of the Namn guide
( now taking a break to do some math homework), and from what I have
read so far, you need to be an octopus to do meteor observing.

I think the hardest thing I can see is recording the time. How can
you record the time accurately ( if doing a tape recording report),
without dropping your tape recorder, to turn on the light on your
watch to tell the time, and ruin your night vision at the same time.

There must be some way to record time and all information at the same
time.  I suppose having shortwave radio dialed to the time signal
might help, but if that is un-available, next step would be???

I shall continue reading, with I am sure a few more questions, any
suggestions on this matter would help.

Send in the dog team.....I think I am buried under almost 2 ft of
snow......

Kim
Moonlight Cascade
44.28.28N 76.29.45W