[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Montana/Idaho Fireball

Lloyd and others,

Below is a second email I got regarding the possible fireball. I will
continue to post any news I receive on this event.

-Mark

Thank you Mark for forwarding that info.  I live at 46D20'N  114D16'W
location approx..  I found on one website I thing it was Orbit this
information about some seismic activity picked up 99/04/21 @ 10:51:27
38.72N  112.14W,  2.1 3.2 MI SLL Utah     and again 99/04/21 @ 11:22:04
38.72N  112.13W,  1.5 3.2MI  SLC Utah.
I don't really know if the above means anything, but it could since I saw
this at 10:25 PM MST approx. and it was in a downward south easterly decent.
If possible maybe you could put me intouch with the two people who you
forwarded my original email to.
I have been trying to find a satellite image or radar but so far have been
unsuccessful, maybe they could tell me where to look.
Thank you for your time.
Many Blessings;-)
Susi Alexander
The Healing Hearth "http://www.healinghearth.com"