[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

Neat stuff Robert and thanks. This new information (for me) begets a couple of questions. In my first inquiry I speculated that these might be low velocity inner solar system particles. It was nice to see my guess was pretty close. The anti Solar radiant should be low velocity since the meteors are early evening and in an 'overtaking the Earth' mode. Can you also confirm the low velocity aspect of the apex meteors (compared to most cometary showers)?
How do you classify these when oberving- sporadics or known radiant?

Thanks ,
Tom