[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Meteors plotted 04/05 Mar 2000, GRALE

Jure, I also plotted a fair number of possible VIRs on the same night - as many
as 11 during 2.7 hours Teff, under skies with LM ~= 7.15. Total meteors plotted
that night were 44: more details of this AMAZING session, where myself and list
luminaries Bob Lunsford, Wayne Hally, and Kim Youmans all got to plot together,
will follow in an upcoming email titled "Sleepless in Tallahassee: The 2000 AMS
Volunteer Staff Workshop and Observing Marathon". :)

That same session, we were also joined by counter and video-meteor maven Pete
Gural, and bon vivant, story teller and AMS Operations Manager Jim Richardson.
Fellow Workshop attendees Norm McLeod, Cathy Hall and Mike Morrow were forced
to beg off this particular night of meteor observing, as were stalwart meteor
"civilians" Joan McLeod, and Lisa and the young Richardsons. :>

(And thanks to NAMN's Mark Davis for watching over 'meteorobs' in my absence!)

Clear skies all!
Lew Gramer

Follow-Ups: References: