[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Astronomy magazine's coverage of the 2001 Leonids

OK guys....all of this point /counterpoint has left some of us neophytes in the proverbial dust, albeit cometary.

So just when, let's say on the mid Atlantic coast, should we turn our eyes to the skies and hope to see this spectacular light show?   Date, time (EST, please).  Some of us are poets....and just here for the beauty of it all, with a passing, or increasing, interest in the science....so sometimes these communications are more than we want to know!

Susan Miller