[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Fireballs through the clouds (was Re: (meteorobs) Comets off)

Dear Mister Lew Gramer!
Very thankful for the beautiful explanations (as always:)
Explaining better... there were just some rare holes in the sky, he was 99%
covered with cumulonimbus. The Moon was in its fifth day after the full
phase (she was only noticed by a weak and diffuse brightness contemplated
behind the clouds, and the meteor in subject appeared very quickly under
(below) of the clouds and there was not any reference star so that I could
calculate the exact magnitude of the meteor (I never saw a meteor that could
be classified with the mag. of the Sun). THE meteor was very fast - about
one second, crossing about of less than 10 sky degrees, of white color.
Well... it is that!
Thank you for its gracefulness!
Celestial hugs with clean skies!

Rosely - Br.
Mococa - lat. 21.27.54 S - Long. 47.00.21 W
gregio@dglnet.com.br
http://www.constelacoes.hpg.com.br
http://membro.intermega.com.br/rgregio/
http://construindobjetos.na-webdot net