[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The International Project for Radio Observation

If you receive same mails, I'm very sorry...
The forward of this announcement is free. If you know
radio observers, please forward this mail.

 THE INTERNATIONAL PROJECT for RADIO METEOR OBSERVATION 2002
               --- 2002 LEONIDS PROJECT ---
     ( http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02p.htm )

          There are 66sites in 14 countries now !!

Radio Meteor Observation is possible to monitor even if in
bad weather or at daytime. Besides, it becomes possible
to monitor without radiant elevation problem by using
worldwide data. This project will provide flash and live data.
And, we will analyze Leonids activity. I hope many observers
participate in this project.

--------------------------
1. ABOUT THIS PROJECT

This project will provide FALSH and LIVE data. Of course,
everyone can see these web site. Last year, there were
91 sites in 15 countries. And you can see the final result
of this project on the web.

In this year, Perseids project has already finished. And
Perseids project succeeded to prvide LIVE and FALSH data.
Observers are reporting now.

------------------------
2. ABOUT 2002 LEONIDS PROJECT

In this year, some researchers predict to see impressive
Leonids meteor storm in Europe, Africa and America. Threfore,
this project will monitor and announce Leonids activity on
the web. So, this project needs participations of world radio
observers. There are 66 sites in 14 countries now. This project
is waiting for your participation !!

  ABOUT 2002 LEONIDS PROJECT...
     http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02p.htm
  ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION...
     http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02regist.htm

The LIVE and FLASH will start on 14th Nov. And project will
start on 1st Nov.

  I am waiting for your participation !

------------------------
3. THE REPORT OF 2002 PERSEIDS PROJECT

The first project, 2002 Perseids project succeeded. Some
world obserevers provided LIVE and FLASH data. I could update
LIVE every 10-30minutes and FLASH every 6-12 hours. The
number of homepage visitor was about 230,000 during Perseids.
I am receiving observed reports now.

   ABOUT 2002 PERSEIDS PROJECT
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/per02p_j.htm

------------------------
4. CONTACT and COLLABORATIONS
"The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation 2002"

-- Hiroshi OGAWA ( ogawa@nms.gr.jp )
     (University of Tsukuba / The Nippon Meteor Society, Japan)

-- Peter Jenniskens (Global MS-Net)
   Christian Steyaert (RMOB), Kouji OHNISHI(Nagano-NCT),
   Kimio Maegawa(Fukui-NCT), Shinji TOYOMASU(Misato Observatory)
   Shinobu AMIKURA(Univ. of Tsukuba), Kayo MIYAO(Asahigaoka H.S.)

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/