[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Leonids flash and live by Radio Observation

The International Project for Radio Meteor Observation 2002
           ( http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02p.htm )
                     98 observing sites in 19 countries now !!

Many radio observers participate in this project. Today, this project
start to provide FLASH report. You can confirm Leonid meteor
activity. I will update every one or half days with graphs and texts.

On the other hand, Radio Live has already started. Many sites
provide observed file and Live data are updated every 10 minutes.
So, it is possible to know Leonid activity now.

If you have a question, please ask me.

  Leonid LIVE : http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leolive02.htm
  Leonid FLASH  :  http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leo02.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: