[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) USA Radio Counts Increase NOW

Hello all,

I received some observed reports in USA. This reports showed
"Leonid activity does not become high activty. " Japanese
observers in California(Los) reports HR 40 (9:00UT - 10:00UT)
with clear sky and limitting magnitude = 4.0

On the other hand, Radio Meteor Observation in USA is catching
high meteor activity now. You can see following Live page.

   http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/leolive02.htm

    ---USA staion is presented by Jeff.

By the way, why are two results difference ?? How about other
American observers ? It is similar reports as Japanese observers
in Los ? Maybe, the predicted peak time comes soon.

I am looking forward to seeing observed reports in America, and
enjoy Radio Live in USA.

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: