[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Meteors in Brazil and question - That's nice

----- Original Message -----
From: rgregio <rgregio@uol.com.br>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 3:11 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Re: Meteors in Brazil and question

> Star Greetings for All!
> Dear Mr. Zimmer.
>
> I don't know if Teacher Mourão entered in contact with the Mister. I
didn't
> receive return of the e-mail that I sent for him. In whole the case, I saw
> matter now for the www where Teacher Mourão confirms that the such ''giant
> meteor''  that entered in the atmosphere on the area of the state of Rio
de
> Janeiro in the dawn of April 26, 2003 (Saturday) the 02:42 hours (local
> time: GMT -3 = 05:42 UT), it was not a normal meteor, but a part of the
> rocket Russian Próton thrown in the month of April. >

________________________

Hello Rosaly,

I am comfident about  the doubts concerning to the meteor or not came out to
a conclusion. I also am really sure for being one of them that informed
about the fact be, at that time, a man-made bolide. Anyway, it's conforting
too that I also took chances to add some questions to the event, all
considered by you. At least, I am happy to be the one to inform that the red
light and the acoustic related could be a French satellite, which I
immediatelly formulated my excuses adding that it would be an Italian one.
Figuring out that could be a Russian and an Italian rockets now confirmed.
Thanks in advance and very appropriated subject for the list.

Marco
Recife - Brazil