[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor detection in AM SW band

I made some experiments on 10m band using ham beacons, like DL0IGI and
DK0TEN, and the results were very poor, mainly because the extremally
low signals (FFT soft a must). It's much better around 50 MHz with the
KW TV stations :-)

Greetings!

> Hi:
> I remember seeing an article that discussed scatter in the 10 and 11
> meter band using AM modulation. If I remember my propagation theory
> and it's relation to radio astronomy, the 10 meter band is at the
> threshold for radio astronomy.
>
> George John Drobnock

Follow-Ups: References: