[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Leonids latest?

Hi all !
Hi Casper !

Casper :
> But wait only a couple of days when Meteoroids 2001 in Kiruna, Sweden
takes of.
> Latest predictions will be presented at this meeting.
> Please note the time of the outbursts will only slightly change from
> earlier predictions.

I'm almost sure you can't say anything before Peter Jenniskens speaks in
Kiruna, but my wife and I we where ready to buy some flight tickets this
week for Korea or Australia, depending on the price ...
Are you sure we can book this flights ? Any big change about timing of the
outburts ? If the big one outburst (18H19 TU) were only a few dozen of
minutes earlier, this could change many things in Australia for exemple ...

Christophe

Follow-Ups: References: